1. Antibacterial, and virus-killing effects.
2. Lowering blood pressure with anticoagulation effect; prevention of arteriosclerosis; prevention
and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
3. Lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes.
4. Protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor.
5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical
6. Lipid-lowering and weight-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles and
promoting fat decomposition.
Garlic, perennial herb, Liliaceae Allium, is produced in various parts of China. A variety of medicinal values and health effects of garlic for the human body have been recorded in various ancient and modern literatures. It’s well known for being a "natural antibiotics" and "longevity promoter".
After a long-term scientific observation and clinical trial statistics, it’s shown that the Fohow garlic oil produces six major roles for the human body.